The best way to use turmeric starch is as follows:
Turmeric starch is not only a familiar spice in dishes, turmeric has been used to heal skin lesions. Currently, turmeric powder extracted from fresh turmeric also has miraculous beauty features, quick effects and is very safe.
– Turmeric powder helps to effectively treat acne, blackheads, cysts, pustules, and acne hidden under the skin.
– Beat skin pigmentation, freckles, dark spots after acne, leaving no scars, especially concave scars on the skin.
– Remove wrinkles around the eyes, crow’s feet.
– Turmeric powder improves dry skin and reduces the amount of oil for the skin.
– Improve the condition of cracked heels.
– Turmeric gold improves skin pigmentation, anti-aging and helps rejuvenate your skin.
– Reduces hair loss and improves scalp health.
– Turmeric powder combined with honey produces turmeric starch tablets to treat stomach pain, stomach ulcers, duodenal onions, poor appetite, indigestion, flatulence, heartburn…
– Preventing and supporting cancer treatment, patients are in the process of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, especially with no side effects, no loss of speed.
– Used for postpartum women to help quickly recover health, beauty, smooth rosy skin, especially avoid postpartum, ect.
– Turmeric powder supports liver function, detoxifies the liver, lowers liver enzymes, prevents cirrhosis, hepatitis, ect.
– Helps to lose weight safely, effectively, circulate and filter blood.
– Helps the body fight bacteria that live in the intestines, especially good for the digestive system and fight bad breath
The effect of the active ingredient curcumin in turmeric starch:
Curcumin is one of the most powerful cancer killers in the world by step destruction of malignant cells while leaving healthy cells unaffected.
Curcumin has a strong ability to eliminate free radicals and cancer-causing enzymes found in foods and drinks we use every day, so curcumin both helps prevent and fight cancer in a positive way.
Curcumin is a very effective support for patients with hepatitis, liver weakness, cirrhosis of the liver, ascites, gallbladder pain, ulcers of the stomach, colon, duodenal bulb, jaundice. This active ingredient has the ability to detoxify and protect the liver, protect red blood cells, lower blood cholesterol and blood fats, cardiovascular diseases, high inflammatory diseases, ect.
Curcumin is one of the typical anti-inflammatory and antioxidant substances. It is a “reliable friend” of patients with memory loss, confusion, immune system disorders such as pancreatitis, polyarthritis, gout, diabetes, glomerulonephritis, uveitis, polymyositis, osteoporosis, scleroderma (eyes, vagina…), scleroderma, steatorrhea, psoriasis, basedow, prevent obesity.
Curcumin also contains other oriental-male extracts that have the effect of enhancing blood, very good for women after giving birth, girls every time they have menstrual cramps, remove freckles, fight pigmentation, and beautify their skin, fight hair loss, enhance beauty, strength and longevity, relieve pain, fight anorexia.
How to use turmeric most effectively
– Dissolve 2-3 teaspoons (5-10 gr) of turmeric powder in about 100ml of water, stir milk before drinking. Can add a few drops of honey for ulcers of the stomach, colon, and duodenum.
– Drink 2-3 times a day before or after meals. Use continuously for 6 to 12 months
– Very easy to drink due to the complete removal of fiber and unnecessary impurities.
– Women can drink and combine with mixing turmeric powder with fresh milk without sugar, honey to apply on the face every day 10 minutes before going to sleep to have radiant pink and white skin.
– In addition, turmeric can be used as a tonic for health without any side effects. Mix 5-10 grams of turmeric into a glass of 200 ml of milk and add a tablespoon of sugar, you will have a delicious and nutritious drink. Drinking a glass every day for a long time helps the body resist common diseases such as asthma, flu, fatigue, etc.
– Use on the face: Mix a sufficient amount of turmeric powder and a sufficient amount of water so that the turmeric powder is not too thin and does not clump. Then apply it on the face for about 15-20 minutes, wash it off with a cleanser. After washing you will have extremely smooth skin, long-term use will see pinkish skin.
+ When applying to the face, do not rub vigorously, to avoid the situation that when washing your face, will leave the yellow color of turmeric on the skin.
+ After applying, let it dry without massaging the face.
+ Store in a cool, dry place
Some notes when using turmeric powder:
– When preparing yellow turmeric starch, it should not be mixed with boiling water or too hot water, it is best to use it with warm water about 40 degrees Celsius.
– Do not drink turmeric when you are too hungry, because the active ingredient curcumin in turmeric is only in an alkaline environment, so if you drink turmeric on an empty stomach, the curcumin will quickly enter the small intestine, which is an alkaline environment so that curcumin will be decomposed, so it will not be effective in use.
– Absolutely not for pregnant women.
– Very good for patients with gastritis, colon diaphragmatic duodenum when adding a few drops of honey mixed together.
– The product is of natural origin, but before using it, consult a doctor or supplier for the best effect.
How to distinguish between real turmeric starch and fake turmeric starch:
About color: Pure turmeric starch is made from fresh yellow turmeric, washed, crushed, mixed with water and through many times of screening to remove fiber, residue will obtain starch and water, to Let this starch settle and then dry it to get turmeric starch (golden starch is now in the form of hard lumps like the tapioca balls you often see, then those hard lumps will be ground into crystals. turmeric powder that we often use). At this time, the real yellow turmeric powder will have a light yellow color, when applied to the hands, it is very smooth, dry and not lumpy.
About the taste: real turmeric starch is no longer bitter like turmeric when it is fresh, but yellow turmeric starch will have a very pleasant aroma, when eating or drinking it is not bitter, has a very easy taste.
How to try:
+ Try with cold water: Real turmeric starch will not dissolve in water, because turmeric starch is heavier than water, so when we put it in cold water, turmeric starch will settle to the bottom, the bottom will close a layer of crystals. Turmeric is like an egg yolk, without lumps. The water should be clear, without coloring and no turmeric powder clinging to the wall.
+ Try with hot water: When you put real turmeric starch in hot water, boil it over 60 degrees, the phenomenon of turmeric starch will thicken, have an even yellow color, this is a normal physical phenomenon for humans with pure yellow turmeric powder.
+ Try with soap: Turmeric contains a high concentration of curcumin, which is also the most important active ingredient to help cure many diseases, but when put in an alkaline environment, a chemical reaction will occur. Light yellow turmeric will turn a dark red color. Based on that chemical property, you should try it by adding turmeric powder to a little washing powder, this is also very simple and accurate.
Where is the best place to buy turmeric products?
Social enterprises are currently providing agricultural products with pure turmeric starch from Dak Nong province, Vietnam. Food safety and hygiene.