Some highlights of coffee blossom honey
- Our coffee blossom honey is harvested in the Central Highlands of Vietnam from December of the previous year until March of the following year, this is the time when coffee flowers bloom.
- Our coffee blossom honey is one of the raw honey preferred by consumers because of its fairly sweet, natural brown and the characteristic smell which cannot be confused with any other kinds of honey.
- Our coffee blossom honey can be preserved for a long time, but is neither crystallized nor discolored and has no white foam on the surface, which is a prominent feature that makes customers extremely satisfied.
- Our coffee blossom honey is reasonably priced, suitable for most customers and not as expensive as wild forest honey.
The benefits of coffee blossom honey
* Coffee blossom honey has many uses in the beauty sector such as:
– Apply a layer of pure honey to the lips to exfoliate, nourish lips to make them smooth and fresh, and get rid of dark lips due to long-term use of lipstick.
– – The honey’s anti-inflammatory substances soothe swollen sore pimples. You may apply the honey to pimples directly and leave it overnight and wash your face the next morning with clean water.
– To make a skin mask, mix honey with yoghurt, fresh sugar-free milk and fruits like avocados, strawberries, oranges and so on. This kind of natural cover helps to make the skin smoother, whiter and softer
* Coffee blossom honey provides various nutrients for the fetus:
– The pregnant women also have hormonal changes leading to dark, dry skin but cannot use regular make-up, so honey is now an incredibly healthy and active form of natural make-up.
– Regular use of coffee blossom honey during pregnancy improves the process of nutrient absorption for the fetus, strengthens the immune system for mothers and infants, decreases symptoms such as morning sickness, constipation, anaemia, etc.
*Using coffee blossom honey is a safe way to take care of your health:
– Honey contains many enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that help the body battle viruses that weaken the immune system, improve tolerance, effectively against oxidation. You can blend honey with warm water and drink it every morning.
– Soaking fresh turmeric or blend turmeric powder with honey to use which helps minimize microscopic fluid, cure ulcers in the stomach.
Here are a couple of considerations to keep in mind using coffee blossom honey:
- Preserving all forms of honey, including coffee blossom honey in jars and glass jars. Avoid storing honey in non-food plastic containers or metal containers; the honey acid can cause chemical reactions and produce compounds that, when used, are harmful to health.
- Children under one-year-old who have a history of hypotension, low blood sugar, diabetes use honey only when instructed by a physician.
- Pregnant women take too much honey can stimulate the uterus and lead to extremely dangerous miscarriage or premature birth. When applying coffee blossom honey to the skin, try it first on the wrist to ensure that you do not get irritated with pollen.
- It is generally best to avoid heating honey at high temperatures or for a long time when it is used as seasonings, cooking ingredients, or concoctions since overheating honey can cause toxic substances.
Where is the best and pure honey to buy?
Maison Chance Social Enterprise currently supplies pure coffee blossom honey from Dak Nong Province, which meets the sanitation and food safety requirements.