The association Maison Chance Switzerland was created in 1996.
The current board is composed of:
- Anne Butty Revaz – Chairwoman : email@example.com
- Tao Pham – Vice President : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Werner Loetscher – Treasurer : email@example.com
- Christelle Jaccard – Secretary and Responsable for products: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phuong Quyen Mouchet – Committee member: email@example.com
- Thanh Thuy Rinquet – Committee member: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jean-Baptiste Liu: email@example.com
Maison Chance Switzerland Commitee : firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources of the association come from:
- Membership fees
- Donations from supporters
- Benefits from organized events
- Profits from handicrafts workshops of Maison Chance in Vietnam sold in Switzerland
- Donations from individuals or legal entities in Switzerland
This funding helped build the Take Wing Center and contributed to the purchase of land where the Village Chance was built. Today, it continues to partially finance Maison Chance’s operating costs.
According to its statutes, Maison Chance Switzerland cannot devote more than 10% of all proceeds to its administrative costs. In recent years, the share of administrative expenditure has remained below 7%.
Maison Chance Switzerland organizes an annual festival (usually in autumn) that allows its members and supporters to meet Tim Aline and members of the committee. This festival is now a tradition.
The association also organizes regular gospel concerts, to benefit Maison Chance Vietnam. Gospel groups, including Jordan Companions, Sisters Evening, Morning Fellows and Gospel Spirits have participated in these events.