In 1996, the non-profit organization Maison Chance France was created in order to bring its support to the organization Maison Chance established in Vietnam.
The resources of the organization Maison Chance France originate from contributions of its members, donations and events, allowing to ensure the constant financing of activities in Vietnam. The activities of Maison Chance France are ensured entirely by volunteers, thus allowing to give back directly almost all the funds collected to Maison Chance Vietnam.
The association Maison Chance France was created in 1996, under the law of the 1er July 1901 and declared to the Rhône prefecture as W691053542 ID. The General Assembly meets once a year to oversee the work of the association and to elect members to the association. The current board is composed of:
- President: Armelle de Rocquigny: email@example.com
- Treasurer : Henri Tran : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary : Tran Thi Kim Thoa : email@example.com
Maison Chance France Committee : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Board of Directors has a consultative role on all the subjects brought up by Maison Chance France.
The association’s resources come from:
- Membership fees
- Donations from supporters
- Benefits from organized events
- Products from handicrafts workshops of Maison Chance in Vietnam sold in France
- Donations from individuals or legal entities in France
This ensures the regular financing of part of the operating costs of activities in Vietnam.